Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26th 2010

No this hasn't turned into a photography blog. I am still sewing, just haven't taken any sewing pictures for a bit. Speaking of photography blogs have you been to visit Snappy Friends, or A Certain Slant of Light ?

I have a mild obsession with clouds. I love their shape, form, and the way the light dances off and around them. As I wake up early in the mornings sunrise or just after is a perfect time for me to go outside with the camera.
Quite frequently I find myself wishing I had a large ladder so that I could climb on my roof to get better shots. These were taken before 7am this morning.








There is some sewing coming soon. Many Thanks to all those who visit and keep reading with all my sporadic posts.

4 comments:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

While you were up early taking your photos, I was still snuggled in bed until my hubby rang at 8.30am. Grrrrrr. No sleep ins now.

Chookyblue...... said...

always fascinated by shapes and styles of clouds..........

Tracy said...

BEAUTIFUL photos... I have a WILD obsession with clouds! ;o) Have you heard/seen about the Cloud Appreciation Society: http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/ Thanks so much for the mention. Little snaps of everyday life is what I like... Happy Days ((HUGS))

mandapanda said...

I love clouds too! I took some amaznig pictures on Thursday! Love those bottle brush too!