Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gifts and Gratitude

For Christmas this year, much to my surprise there were a few extra gifts that came in the post.
A small group of blogger's got together and each sent a gift to make my Christmas extra special.
It is such a thoughtful gesture, that really touched me, and bought home the spirit of Christmas caring and sharing. These four women made a significant difference to my Christmas this year. The first Christmas without my mother. They will always have a special place in my heart, and my gratitude for their caring and thoughtfulness.

These gifts will always be treasured

From Alison of Cardygirl.
A gorgeous Bareroots pattern, and a lovely tube of very nice hand cream.


From Peg of Happy in Quilting .
A wonderful Christmas stitchery with the cutest little mouse laying at the base of the pudding, and a quilted and embroidered journal & cover.


From Dale of DayDaysblog
A wonderful stitchery with "Celebrate life always" embroidered on it, and a stitchery kit, with embroidery, threads and fabrics. I can't wait to make it.




From Donna of Chookyblue
A calender of Donna's fantastic photo's for 2010. They are glorious pictures, and I will be thinking of her every time I look at the calender.



I know that I am a very lucky woman to receive all these amazing gifts. I want to say "Thank You" to Alison, Peg, Dale and Donna for all thinking of me at Christmas. They are all wonderful and very talented women. Thank You.

Wishing Everyone a wonderful 2010.
Hope you all have a great New Years Eve.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so special. How wonderful.

Happy new year to you too.

Love, Rachael

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gee you have made me feel very special Tatania, so pleased you liked your gifts it really was my pleasure....take care...Happy New Year to you....Peg xx

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you love the gifts.........they can never replace the lost of your Mum but I am so pleased they brought an extra special part to your christmas day...........Happy New Year my bloggy friend.........

Farmyard Crafts said...

That's such a blessing to have been able to open some special gifts. These 4 women are awesome! But obviously they think the same of you to send you such beautiful gifts! :) Sorry to hear of the passing of your mum. All the best for 2010. :)

Cardygirl said...

Thinking of you!

progress lighting said...

Thats so exciting!

Faith said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog, your gifts looks great, Im sorry to hear about your mum were all thinking of you, Happy New Yearxxx